Box Office Hours
Phone Sales 10am - 5pm Monday-Friday (02) 8065 7337
Door Sales from 3pm Tuesday - Friday or 1 hour before performances
NB The box office phone is unattended on Saturdays and Sundays
Tickets may be booked online or over the telephone. If you experience any difficulties during your online process please telephone (02) 8065 7337 before attempting your booking again.
Please contact the Box Office on (02) 8065 7337 for accessible seating requests.
Give the gift of theatre! A gift voucher to Hayes Theatre Co is the perfect gift for the theatre lover in your life.
Gift vouchers may be purchased online, over the phone or at the box office prior to a performance. Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Hard copy vouchers are available for presentation if requested.
To purchase a Gift Voucher click HERE.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. The right of admission is reserved by management.
2. The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
3. Tickets are valid only when purchased through an authorised agent.
4. Generally there is no right to a refund or exchange except as required by law, and/or as provided in the Industry Ticketing Code of Practice.
5. Cameras and other recording devices are prohibited in the auditorium.
6. Mobile telephones, pagers and other electronic devices must be turned off before entry into the auditorium.
7. The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a performance. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or interval.
8. Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited device, or fail to produce concession ID as approriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
9. Tickets must be retained through the performance.
To view a copy of the Industry Ticketing Code of Practice go to http://www.liveperformance.com.au/ticketing_code_practice.